Google Glass: is a wearable computer with a head-mounted display that is being developed by Google in the Project Glass research and development project,with the mission of producing a mass-market ubiquitous computer.
Features :Google Glass displays information in a smartphone-like hands-free format, that can interact with the Internet via natural language voice commands.While the frames do not currently have lenses fitted to them.
Technical Specification :
For the developer Explorer units:
- Android 4.0.4 and higher
- No official information about display resolution, 640×360 suggested, as it is recommended for app developers
- 5-megapixel camera, capable of 720p video recording
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- 16GB storage (12 GB available)
- Texas Instruments OMAP 4430 SoC 1.2Ghz Dual(ARMv7)
- 682MB RAM
- 3 axis gyroscope
- 3 axis accelerometer
- 3 axis magnetometer (compass)
- Ambient light sensing and proximity sensor
- Bone conduction transducer